Wednesday 3 October 2012

Okay.

Evening/Silly o'clock,

I am Ivy Lowe. This is where I am going to record my journey to or not to drama school. I applied last year to five schools in an around London. I was unsuccessful. It actually bummed me out for like a month but then I realised that I now have at least one year to do whatever I want, earn money and literally do as much stuff as I can. So. I'm gonna blab on this thing for as long as I can keep up with it in the hope that someone might be in a similar situation and looking for someone with a blog who is documenting the experience as I am going to do.
Hopefully writing a personal statement tomorrow and finishing my application to Guildhall. Feeling the burn from six days in a row at work, pilates yesterday and work today- short staffed. What a martyr I am, and how well it becomes me. 
                                                                    -Ivy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment